Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

23 October 2007

She's on her way

Saturday was Belt Test Day. Fireball is now on her way: she passed her test and is no longer a while belt beginner but a yellow belt.

Test
Punch (l) and kick (r) tests. Yes, that's her punching and kicking.


Awarding the belts. You can't really see her on the far side, but she really is receiving her belt.

  • On 10/23/2007 8:19 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    Congratulations to her. That's exciting..she's little but mighty =)

     
  • On 10/24/2007 8:52 AM, Blogger Howard said…

    Remind me to never piss her off. And a self-defensive congratulations to her!

     
  • On 10/24/2007 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There is one ship/boat thing I read about recently. The very, very, VERY rich refer to their yachts as boats.

    If I had a yacht, I'd SO call it a yacht.

     
  • On 10/24/2007 2:50 PM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    All I can think of is Miss Piggy's "ha-YAH!" when she clobbered somebody (usually Kermit).

    Keep in mind I LOVED Miss Piggy so this is a compliment to your Karate Kid.

     
  • On 10/24/2007 8:22 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    Awesome! I've always wanted to do that.

     
  • On 10/26/2007 8:08 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    This so brings me back. Ah.. that first ceremony!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page