Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

30 November 2007

Funny signs

On the way to work this morning, I was once again stuck in traffic - as usual. Traffic on the freeway I use for my commute moves slowly, but it does move. There are also a fair number of long-haul semis in the traffic mix, too. All those big rigs have a rather small sign on the outside of one of the doors in the cab that reads "Fire Extinguisher Inside". Well, today I looked over at the truck in the lane next to me and saw a big sign on the door that read "FIRE PUTTER-OUTER IN HERE!" I couldn't get my phone's camera trained on it before the truck exited the freeway.

One reason traffic crawls on this particular freeway is that it is in the process of being "reworked and expanded". That means lots of interference from heavy equipment, including some ginormous dump trucks. Today I was behind one of those behemoths that had a sign on the back reading "Do NOT follow truck into construction zone!" This is a problem? What - the Pied Piper is driving the damned thing? Didn't manage to get this one on pixels, either.

Finally, two signs that I DID actually manage to get a record of. Both of these were on air conditioning equipment.

Unless you like that kind of thing, of course.



Get a room!

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page