Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

16 November 2007

Graphing my life

ChartAnd I know more than a few of you out there know EXACTLY what I mean.

  • On 11/16/2007 11:03 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    absolutely

     
  • On 11/16/2007 1:37 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    LMAO, that's MY pie-chart ... I know it is ... I think it is ... where's mine? I know I had it right here on the desk just a minute ago.

     
  • On 11/16/2007 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You left out the Blogging wedge. And in my case, the Shopping wedge would be bigger than any of them.

     
  • On 11/16/2007 4:17 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    Suzy - I hide my blogging inside the Working wedge. And the shopping is only significant if it's for shoes. Otherwise, I have a tendency to bury it inside the Working part, too. Or at least I think I do.

     
  • On 11/16/2007 11:07 PM, Blogger robkroese said…

    I did one of those graphs once. I have it here somewhere. Damn, I had it just a minute ago.

     
  • On 11/17/2007 3:52 PM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    Hahahahahaha!

     
  • On 11/18/2007 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Works for me, except for the missing (large) avoiding work segment!

     
  • On 11/19/2007 8:20 AM, Blogger SoulPony said…

    i have found that if you blame someone else for the loss you can usually find it immediately after the blaming comes out of your mouth. it seems to work every time.

    b likes to always think someone stole it.

     
  • On 11/24/2007 3:16 AM, Blogger Jenn in Holland said…

    me too! but the missing things you had a minute ago wedge would have to be even larger por moi.
    Silly me.

     
  • On 11/30/2007 12:24 PM, Blogger AB said…

    Just last night we were wrapping Christmas presents (so Mr. Jaxon doesn't stumble upon them) and both John (hubby) and I remember him bringing out a 2-pack of play-dough. I saw it there in the pile of toys to be wrapped on the floor. He saw it there (he PUT it there). But sometime during wrapping they disappeared. From the middle of the living room floor. Gone. We searched everywhere. No play dough. And no, they did not get inadvertently wrapped. I know what each and every wrapped gift is and it is not among the wrapped.

    This, of course, is only the latest example. So yes, I know EXACTLY what you mean!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page