Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

05 November 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUZY!

Birthday Cake
Today is Suzy Soro's BIRTHDAY!! I'm working on getting her to tell me how old she is ... just so I can find out where I stand in the blogobirthday order, you understand. (So far, no luck in bustin' loose that birth year.)

  • On 11/05/2007 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Reveal my age? While in Show Business? The most ageist town in the free world? I might as well just kill myself now and get it over with!

    Thanks for my cake, you can bake!

     
  • On 11/05/2007 3:19 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    Oh, you can tell me. I'll show you mine if you show me yours. I promise not to tell ... unless you really piss me off, of course.

     
  • On 11/05/2007 6:09 PM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    I'm 39 next month! Doesn't THAT inspire you to tell us your age?

    And Happy Birthday!

     
  • On 11/05/2007 8:40 PM, Blogger robkroese said…

    I hear she used to babysit for Dick Clark, so that could give us a clue.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page