Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

21 November 2007

I'm thankful

On this American holiday we (should) stop and reflect on all the things that we are thankful for - as opposed to those other things. I'm thankful for my family and for my job and for my friends and for my health and well ... simply put, I'm thankful. However, I wanted to put this little piece here to tell whoever stops by that I'm also thankful for all you folks out there: those who have never been here before, those who come by now and then, those who are here every day. Even though I've never met most of you in person (hopefully to someday be rectified), some of you have become very good friends and I'm thankful you are also a part of my life.

I probably won't be posting here again until next week, so let me take this opportunity to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving. Thank you.

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page