Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

15 November 2007

Superhero?

My results (...but only because there is no Spider-Woman):

You are Supergirl!











Lean, muscular and feminine.
Honest and a defender of the innocent.
Supergirl
82%
Spider-Man
75%
The Flash
70%
Wonder Woman
67%
Green Lantern
65%
Catwoman
55%
Superman
52%
Iron Man
50%
Robin
45%
Hulk
35%
Batman
25%

Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz


Thanks, Denise.

  • On 11/15/2007 1:14 PM, Blogger Jenn in Holland said…

    Of course you are. Absolutely.

     
  • On 11/15/2007 1:18 PM, Blogger Jenn in Holland said…

    You are a beautiful princess
    with great strength of character.

    Guess what? I am wonderwoman! 90%! Woah.

     
  • On 11/15/2007 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was Wonder Woman but man, their html code is badly designed. At least yours looks normal, mine had a huge gap in it, enough to park a truck in there so I didn't post it. Obviously I'm not THAT much of a Wonder Woman.

     
  • On 11/15/2007 3:12 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    Suzy - their HTML is kinda sucky but I think the problem actually lies with Booger ... uhh ... I mean, Blogger. I had to mess with mine to get it to look halfway decent (but it still ain't great), and it still won't display the bar graphs with the percentages. I've had problem with horizontal rule (hr) tags since the beginning.

     
  • On 11/15/2007 8:01 PM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    What?! I don't like these tests. You may recall I took one and it came back saying I was aligned with a president I'd rather not name. This time?

    I came back Superman!

    I WANNA BE WONDER WOMAN!!!!!!!

     
  • On 11/16/2007 10:13 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    SMID - maybe you should try one of these tests:
    How Abnormal Are You?
    How Weird Are You?

    And FWIW, my results for those tests (and a few others) are here.

     
  • On 11/16/2007 11:09 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Hmmm.... I'm Iron Man and I don't even know who he is! But I was equally the Hulk (lovely) and Spiderman (who I would have chosen)

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page