Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

17 December 2007

WoWeHaBloPoYa 2

Really cold today.
Frost on dead grass, brown on leaves
And chap on nipples.


[Posted on Day 4 of Zappadan.]

  • On 12/17/2007 2:33 PM, Blogger robkroese said…

    I don't think I want to know.

    Sorry if I was overly grumpy in my last comment, btw. I just get irritated when I see a guy putting on lipstick and a feather boa and saying, "Look, I'm a girl!" I feel for the guy; it can't be easy for him/her. But I think it's insulting to women to equate femininity with wearing makeup.

    Anyway, happy Day 4!

     
  • On 12/18/2007 3:18 PM, Blogger Weekends Off said…

    Hey there, chap on nips would suck!!!


    Maybe chapstick is in order LOL.

    We've had a lot of rain lately so our grass is green as spring. It looks so weird with all of the autumn colors in the trees.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page