Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

09 January 2008

Guess what I got?

Tengo mucho chocolate!
Ich habe viel Schokolade!
Eu tenho muito chocolate!
Je prends beaucoup de chocolat!
Ho molto cioccolato!
Ik heb veel chocolade!

I have a shitload of chocolate!

All the way from the Netherlands, I found a treasure trove of CHOCOLATE! in my mailbox last night.

Chocolate!
The Smarties package is empty now, but I kept it just to show what I got. There may actually have been more stuff (I don't remember - it's all a chocolate-induced blur now) but it's certainly gone now. I'm not sharing this with anyone because I can be a really selfish bitch when it comes to chocolate. That's just how I roll - handle it.

THANK YOU, JENN! VERY, VERY MUCH!!

  • On 1/09/2008 2:28 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    I need some of that chocolate~!!!

     
  • On 1/09/2008 2:35 PM, Blogger Jenn in Holland said…

    Oh, hooray and hooray! The package made it to you! I am so so so so so so happy you liked it.
    That letter (chocolate) is a standard Sinterklaas treat. The angels (chocolate) are an obvious message for you--amazing angel that you are, and the Smarties are just cuz yous real a real smart lady (and we had a whole bunch extra, let's be honest)
    But for real and for true, it's all for you to say thanks for a kick ass poem. Your readers all know you are a kick ass poet, right?
    xoxox
    Lots of chocolate kisses for you!

     
  • On 1/09/2008 2:46 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    @CT - For the right person, given the right inducement, I MIGHT be persuaded to share. A little.

    @J - I have to tell ya, it actually took me several minutes to realize that the big chocolate actually WAS a letter "J". It's not going to look like one for much longer, though.

     
  • On 1/09/2008 3:48 PM, Blogger Howard said…

    You so lucky!!

     
  • On 1/09/2008 7:04 PM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    Lucky b*tch. I want chocolate from Jenn. Pout. Whine. Sulk.

     
  • On 1/10/2008 1:09 PM, Blogger Suzy said…

    Waaaaaaahhhh. Me wanty.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page