Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

04 February 2008

All gone

Last pieceThis is a picture of the very last piece of the superbly super chocolate that I got from Jenn. (If you look closely, you'll see that it's also a picture of my left foot, and while I LOVE those flats that's not what this post is about.) I was saving that chocolate for something and today something happened: Monday. So I ate it. And it was very, very good.

And now, the box is here in the trash with the remnants of my lunch. That's an empty container that once held strawberry yogurt and under the chocolate box is an empty V-8 can and some other trash.

(So, Jenn, my mostest favorite blogger and person in the whole wide world ... is there any more chocolate at your house? It doesn't have to be a "J" - I'll take any letter.)

  • On 2/04/2008 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's not very often you see a picture of a trash can on a blog. Bravo!

     
  • On 2/04/2008 7:48 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Monday's always a good reason to eat good chocolate.

     
  • On 2/04/2008 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I admire your restraint. Chocolate hasn't got a chance anywhere near me. If it's seen, it's as good as eaten.

     
  • On 2/07/2008 12:20 PM, Blogger heels said…

    Seeing that box in the trash makes it seem really illicit and dirty, like when I cleaned rooms at a bed and breakfast and found condom wrappers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page