Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

07 February 2008

Because I said so!

It's OK to wiretap American citizens without a warrant. It's OK to torture prisoners, especially brown prisoners who speak a foreign language. Wait just a second! I thought those things were illegal. No, apparently not. Because President Bush has said they aren't illegal. WTF? Evidently that "ruling by imperial decree" thing is OK now, too?

  • On 2/07/2008 11:46 AM, Blogger Howard said…

    Do you think our king is doing whatever the hell he pleases at this point knowing he only has a few months left?

    Does anyone else see this as the same thing that caused us to break away from England in the first place?

    Am I just crazy?

    The only thing I know is that I'm certainly angry.

     
  • On 2/07/2008 12:16 PM, Blogger heels said…

    Oh c'mon- you know you'd do it too. You're just J.E.L.U.S.

     
  • On 2/07/2008 12:39 PM, Blogger none said…

    My problem is that he is setting a precedent for the next president who is never known to give up a power bequeathed by his predecessor.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page