Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

13 February 2008

Friends Haiku

Friends will disappear
For reasons they think are good.
Were they really friends?

Real friends stick around
Even when the whole truth is known.
They see no changes.

Rhonda, Ruth, Diane,
Christine, Jeanine, Beverly
And you most of all.

  • On 2/13/2008 2:02 PM, Blogger none said…

    Those first two parts hit very close to home for me.

     
  • On 2/13/2008 2:06 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    Yeah, I admit that the last is mostly specific just to me. But the first two probably apply to a lot of folks.

     
  • On 2/13/2008 4:57 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Jami, I know the *rest* of us are supposed to be doing the haiku right now, but you really are the master.

    I bow down to you. ;-)

    And these are SO on target.

     
  • On 2/13/2008 6:23 PM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    Sigh. So true. And thanks for the nug to post. I can't believe the deadline is almost here!

     
  • On 2/13/2008 8:41 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    Well said ... and you are the Queen of Haiku!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page