Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

14 February 2008

Getting closer

OK - too much coincidence piling up now. We have the ultra-low power chips. We have the electricity-generating fabric. Now we have the contact lens display. All we need now is a virtual keyboard, mouse or some other input device and we're really in the computer-you-can-wear business. Would you buy them? Because they may be available sooner than you think.

  • On 2/14/2008 12:04 PM, Blogger heels said…

    Maybe not a computer, but I would totally buy a camera that could go with me everywhere and take pictures as I see them. That would be AWESOME.

     
  • On 2/14/2008 9:02 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    I want glasses that can switch between reading glasses and distance. I have this weird thing where one eye focuses up and one down and I can't wear contacts or progressive lenses, so I'm ready for the computer working that way.

     
  • On 2/16/2008 8:42 PM, Blogger Friðvin said…

    Does this shit need AA batteries? If so, no.

     
  • On 2/17/2008 3:19 PM, Blogger Friðvin said…

    And as for the bionic lens, is it as much fun for the rabbits as it will be for us?

    I see I was already here last night. Hmmm. 8:42pm... wonder what condition my condition was in at that hour?

    :lol:

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page