Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

04 February 2008

Haiku Buckaroo Two!

Because it was so much fun last time, Leslie has decided that the blogosphere just HAS to do it again! After all, the "that-was-fun-let's-do-it-again-but-not-too-soon" philosophy works for heavy drinking and kinky sex, so why not poetry? Therefore, without further ado, go now and learn about how to enter the Second Haiku Buckaroo Contest!

And the prizes! I now realize that I totally screwed up by winning the first contest because there are now MORE and BETTER prizes and I. Can't. Enter. Again. Dammit! So, while there is that prestige thing of having the first ever Haiku Buckaroo button and magnetic haiku set and Haiku Buckaroo mug, I'm now figuring that at the rate prizes are accumulating, if I had waited a couple of years, I probably could have scored a new car and a 52 inch plasma TV. Oh, well.

(What? You're still here? Go! Enter!)

  • On 2/04/2008 8:01 PM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    Pick one of my photos from Looking Into and I'll send you an 8X10. Won't promise it fast but sometime this year.

    The first Buckaroo should get some additional loot too.

     
  • On 2/04/2008 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "After all, the "that-was-fun-let's-do-it-again-but-not-too-soon" philosophy works for heavy drinking and kinky sex, so why not poetry?"

    That totally cracked me up.

    Hey, why can't the judge get a little swag? You know, like the presenters at awards shows do! You won't be left empty-handed. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page