Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

01 February 2008

I'm here

OK, obviously I'm back. Right up front here I want to send out my thanks to both all of you folks that expressed concern for my health both publicly and privately. Although I'm still not totally well (physically, since we all know that mentally I'm long gone), I'm doing much better and actually went back to work earlier this week. However, I haven't posted anything here before today because I've been swamped trying to catch up with all the other stuff in my life that got put on hold (like my job) so I could lounge around my house and luxuriate in the simultaneous pleasures of respiratory illness, medication brain fog and daytime television. But now the blogging will re-commence! So, what's been going on while I wasn't around? Did I miss much? And most importantly, is Britney still doing OK?

  • On 2/01/2008 1:20 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    I'm glad you're feeling better. There is such a lot of gunk going around right now. I've had a sicky week myself. But I'll tell ya, we can both be glad we're not Brit-Brit because then every day would be a sick day.

     
  • On 2/01/2008 1:37 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    Welcome back ... don't over do it back in the work field.

    I hope you are feeling much better.

     
  • On 2/01/2008 6:15 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    @Jen - I think the Spears all need to go back to Slidell (or wherever they're from in Louisiana) and just chill for a while ... a couple of years would probably do it.

    @Nancy - no danger of my overdoing work. Ever.

     
  • On 2/04/2008 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad you're doing better. I am in the sick camp right now. And I now know what wet cotton nailed to my face feels like. And oh, my head is being inflated like a helium balloon, too. FUN!!

     
  • On 2/04/2008 1:51 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    @1l1l - Sweetie, you have my utmost sympathies! (Indeed - damnshitfuckgoddamnhellshitfuck!) Here's to being better VERY soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page