Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

01 February 2008

I'm in love with a robot

OK, it's actually TWO robots and I'm thinking of making it three. Now I know what you're thinking but it's not one of these guys. No, I'm talking about my new mechanical BFFs: Roomba and Scooba. And they have another family member, Verro, that I want to bring home, too, because I'm really into laziness technology. Besides, I think I could get them all going at once and a foursome is sounds like it would be really fun!

  • On 2/01/2008 12:48 PM, Blogger Suzy said…

    Jami, do you love love love them? I've coveted the iroomba forever but it's a lot of money for something you can't wear and look fabulous in..

     
  • On 2/01/2008 1:17 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    We want to get a roomba just to see what the guinea pigs would do. We're evil that way. ;-)

     
  • On 2/01/2008 6:22 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    @Suzy - I do love, love, love them! Scooba will scrub/mop the kitchen floor (a job NO ONE here wants to do) while we move on to more important things ... like watching "Lost". Roomba is perfect for sucking up all the bird seed hulls and feathers that our 3 or 6 dozen finches throw on the floor. And who knows? With the right accessories and some killer strappy heels, you just might be able to wear one and look FABulous!

    @Nancy - our cats like to stalk them and play with them when they're running. Our dogs simply move when we crank one up because the noise and movement interfere with their naps. Guinea pigs? Haven't a clue.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page