Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

21 March 2008

4 X 4

OK, I normally don't do memes because if I don't have the time to write posts on stuff I WANT to post about, I'm not going to have the time to post about stuff other people want me to post about. But Anne at Happy to be Here tagged me and I'm going to do it for her ... because she totally stroked my ego and she used Suzy's name.

4 jobs I have had: Assistant manager at Jack-in-the-Box. Submarine sailor. Maintenance worker at chemical plant. Control system computer software nerd/guru. (These are not the only four, BTW. There are about a dozen others, too.)

4 TV shows I actually watch: Countdown with Keith Olbermann. Lost. Medium. Nova.

4 places I have been: Hong Kong & China. Korea. Las Vegas. Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, Canada. (A LOT of other places, too.)

4 foods I like: Coffee (yes, it IS a food!). Chocolate (duh!), especially with nuts. Creme brulee. Anything Mexican (REAL Mexican).

I'm not going to tag anyone else, but please feel free to play along if you want.

  • On 3/21/2008 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm a sucker for memes, though:

    4 jobs I have had: Crewmember (AKA jack of all trades) at McDonalds for 3 years in high school. It was the most fun and suckiest job all at once (we goofed off constantly). Mortgage Processor at a bank (BORING). Newspaper copy editor (fun, actually). Fundraiser for an animal shelter (what I do now).

    4 TV shows I actually watch: Torchwood, The Office, The Daily Show, Colbert Report

    4 places I have been: Las Vegas, NV. Florida (Orlando and Pensacola). San Francisco, CA. Manhattan. Other cool places too, though nowhere outside the U.S. :(

    4 foods I like: Beer (again, a food? Sure.) Sushi. Fettuccine Alfredo. And also, "Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream" ice cream by Ben & Jerry's. I SWEAR, it's the shiz-nit. Nothing beats that ice cream.

     
  • On 3/21/2008 3:08 PM, Blogger FriĆ°vin said…

    I'll make a mental note that you don't like memes even though I've basically quit tagging people myself.

    This one seems easy and fun and I don't post enough other stuff anyway. This has been a weird month for brain power. As in lack of.

     
  • On 3/21/2008 5:15 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Perfect meme - short, sweet, informative. I may well play along!

     
  • On 3/22/2008 12:27 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    Cute. :)

    Hey, Jammies, I mention Calpernia in my post today (very odd coincidence how that wound up happening) and I kinda wanted to link up your recent posting of her excellent, educational video. Ya, I could just look it up myself, but I wanted to get you some traffic ops! Now, either I'm a complete retard (which is entirely possible) or I don't know how to find your older posts! Help! ;)

    xoxoxox

     
  • On 3/25/2008 4:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Wow, how long did you last as a maintence worker at a chemical plant? I had a friend that had to euthanize mice in a lab ... not sure which is worse. Thanks, those are good things to know!

     
  • On 3/25/2008 5:55 PM, Blogger Mr Farty said…

    I can't resist a meme either. And I just posted that I watch Torchwood and like chocolate. Spooky!

     
  • On 3/25/2008 7:03 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    @anne - I lasted for one summer. Then I broke my ankle skydiving and went back to college. And as coincidence would have it, I've also worked as a lab assistant in a cancer research facility and part of my job was euthanizing mice, rats and hamsters prior to removing their cancerous organs. Not a pleasant job, which is why I didn't put it down initially. Although I worked there for almost a year while in high school because the pay was very good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page