Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

31 March 2008

Autism: The Musical

HBO premiered this terrific movie last week but I didn't see it until this past weekend. And you should see it, too. If you don't believe me, other people also think you should see it. So, if you receive HBO (and who doesn't get HBO?), look for Autism: The Musical on their schedule and then watch it!

  • On 3/31/2008 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for posting this! My son has high-functioning autism and this something I really want to see - I heard a few things here and there about it but totally forgot until you posted this. But no, I don't have HBO. I'm Home Box Office-deprived. :(

    I'll definitely catch it when it goes on DVD,though. EVERYTHING goes to DVD nowadays.

     
  • On 4/04/2008 8:33 AM, Blogger Jenn in Holland said…

    Ummmm... I don't get HBO.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page