Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

03 March 2008

Bad Questions to Ask a Transsexual

Got 15 minutes or so? Spend it watching Calpernia Addams as she delineates fourteen of the bad questions you should NOT ask a transsexual.

  • On 3/03/2008 6:22 PM, Blogger Suzy said…

    Here's my question for Calpernia. Why didn't you hire an editor for this piece?

     
  • On 3/03/2008 7:01 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    I couldn't make it past question #4 ... she is boring and seems insecure.

     
  • On 3/04/2008 11:27 PM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    She is TOO funny! We couldn't stop laughing.

    Oh, by we I mean me and the Ambassador. I'm sitting on his couch, drinking wine, eating chocolate from Holland.

    And I must cringe that I have asked you two (?) of these questions. Thank you for still being my friend. Do you plan on burning the photo I'm sending you?

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page