Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

14 March 2008

Good times

Yes, Denise got to town.
Yes, we went to dinner.
Yes, we had a WONDERFUL time!
Yes, we wanted more time.
Yes, we took pictures.
No, you don't get to see them ... yet.

  • On 3/14/2008 2:05 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    God damn it! I WANNA go to dinner with you!!!

     
  • On 3/14/2008 4:04 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    Then drop your ass into Houston on one of those coast-to-coast gettin'-the-lovin' flights! You gotta know I WANNA do it, too! And go to dinner, too.

     
  • On 3/14/2008 4:18 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    I'm glad you had a great time! BTW... you need to find a way to A2, because then you can have dinner with Denise... and me!

     
  • On 3/16/2008 8:18 AM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    Hey, *that'd* be fun, Jen!

    I got to see the pictures! Nah, nah, nah! ;)

    Jami, you're *bad*, sister!

    Love you bunches! Thanks for a wonderful evening.

     
  • On 3/16/2008 7:01 PM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    I want to go to dinner with you too but you won't even meet me 1/3 of the way!!

    It's o.k. that you won't share photos. I've got pictures in my head that are very happy and silly.

     
  • On 3/17/2008 12:58 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    I'm going to Utah next week. Is that close enough? Wanna meet up? Hee hee.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page