Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

18 April 2008

Dammit, Jim!

My inherent laziness has taken over, and I have absolutely NO inclination to do ANYTHING today!So, I let Lisa at I'm Weirder than I thought lead me astray to take yet another dumb quiz insightful personality evaluation: Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You? And in case the title of this post didn't give it away, here's the answer:

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?
Leonard "Bones" McCoy

An intent healer with a strong temper, you are often the voice of compassion when it comes to the concerns of others.

Although at one point in my life long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away I actually started a medical education, given my geekiness today, I'm surprised that this was my result. Maybe MY line should be, "Dammit, Jim! I'm a doctor AND and a bricklayer!" (and if you get that, you're either a geek or a Trekkie)

  • On 4/18/2008 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    >>> "Dammit, Jim! I'm a doctor AND and a bricklayer!"

    Would that make you a Doctor of Horta-culture ?

    One geeky comment deserves another !

    Angie

     
  • On 4/18/2008 2:09 PM, Blogger Brent Diggs said…

    You will simply have to get off your duff because you have been tagged with a hideous and possibly permanently scarring meme

     
  • On 4/18/2008 2:20 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    @Angie - Ooooo, good one! I like it!

    @Brent - I already responded.

     
  • On 4/18/2008 2:49 PM, Blogger FriĆ°vin said…

    I am John Sheridan. And I don't even know the guy. Never seen him.

     
  • On 4/19/2008 4:03 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Glad you liked it, Jami !

    They say that a pun is the lowest form of humor - apparently I've found my level !

    Angie

     
  • On 4/20/2008 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! Another blog shout-out. wOOt! My public loves me...

    ;) I think you are a closet meme lover. Seriously. You say you don't like them but you're in denial. Accept it. How can quizzical love be wrong when it feels so right?!

    I got the Bones reference, but I think I'm a geek AND a Trekkie. In fact, I think all geeks are Trekkies (at least a tiny bit) and vice-versa.

    I was Captain Kirk! I still can't get over that....

     
  • On 4/22/2008 11:11 AM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    Horta-culture. Damn. *That's* funny.

     
  • On 4/22/2008 5:46 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    Dammit Jami!

    You're Bones and I'm Galadriel? Great. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page