Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

22 April 2008

It's OK, Mom! The doctor said to do it.

Gay.com had a short blurb today about how the BBC is reporting that masturbation may prevent prostate cancer. I couldn't find a recent article at the BBC on the subject, but I did find one from 2003 on an Australian study that reported these findings, and it looks very much like the one Gay.com is reporting on. So they're a little late - so what? The important thing is that if you're a guy who's been ashamed about cuffing your carrot, now you have an excuse to enjoy yourself without guilt. It's cancer prevention therapy! (Sometimes with a little visual help.)
...it's perfectly reasonable that men should be encouraged to masturbate," he said.

(Now I'm wondering if the Aussies had a problem getting test subjects for their study ...)

  • On 4/22/2008 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm a woman. Will this prevent prostate cancer for me? No? Oh....

    Perhaps it will prevent... some kind of cancer? Sure, why not?!

     
  • On 4/22/2008 11:13 PM, Blogger none said…

    If this is true then prostate cancer would have been erradicated 10,000 years ago :D

     
  • On 5/02/2008 5:12 AM, Blogger Jenn in Holland said…

    I am with one light up there, what does it promise me? Cause I want something for the years of practice making it perfect...

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page