Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

16 April 2008

Rules?

If you are “always on” (i.e. completely transparent) you will exist always in a state of Grace or complete vulnerability. In this way, no one can harm you.

With many thanks to Jay Sennett for letting me steal this.

  • On 4/16/2008 6:17 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    I used to work at an alternative school and the founder would always say "Nothing is written in concrete." The school started out in a church basement and finally raised money and bought land and had a building. We had a playground, too. As a surprise for her, we put a block of concrete in front of the entrance and wrote "nothing" - I always liked that.

     
  • On 4/17/2008 4:54 PM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    Jay Sennett is one cool dude and one I'm proud to call my friend.

    I live my life in a transparent fashion. OK, OK, I know most people who used to read my blog would say .. DUH! but, it's true. Even outside my blogging, I've always lived my life openly, always on.

    For the most part, I feel as if I've lived a life of Grace (who *is* Grace, anyway). But, at times, my vulnerability has hurt me (as you know, Jami). On balance, I like who I am and how I live.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page