Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

23 May 2008

Coming soon...

I'm going to be in Denver over the Fourth of July weekend - arriving there Thursday afternoon, the 3rd, and leaving Sunday afternoon, the 6th. For the first time since my son was born twelve years ago, I won't be going to see our local fireworks display with my family. This is not a business trip, per se, but I will be working. I'll be in Denver helping my sister-in-law (Redheaded Spouse's sister) set up all her electronics (computer, TV, DVD, cable, etc.) and move furniture and clean out a storage warehouse and whatever else she needs to get done and can't do herself. I'm going because I'm the one with both the tech savvy and the strong back. Sis is paying for the trip and has first dibs on my time during the day. I don't plan on working evenings, though. (Hint, hint!)

  • On 5/23/2008 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have fun, we will be in Mammoth Cave, KY for a camping trip at that time! As long as it's not 101 degrees (like it was many years ago when we camped there on the 4th of July in a tent and slept naked due to the heat and much to the horror of other people on the campsite) it should be cool. An air-conditioned cabin should take care of that issue, I think.

    Don't hurt your knee!

     
  • On 5/23/2008 9:15 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Wish Denver were next to Ann Arbor. ;-(

     
  • On 5/24/2008 12:19 AM, Blogger Howard said…

    May I have the privilege of an evening of your company?

     
  • On 5/24/2008 5:59 AM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    I was born and raised in Denver and I still have two sibs that live there, and Mary has one. But, alas, we will be here in MI. Have fun -- I know you will! ;-)

    BTW, does sis-in-law know all about Jami?

     
  • On 5/27/2008 1:47 AM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    Darn it! Why can't it be Virginia!

     
  • On 5/27/2008 10:06 AM, Blogger hotdrwife said…

    DAMMIT! We are going to be in California I think. if our plans change, I will make a point of getting out an evening to say hello. Dang vacations gettin' in my way of meeting cool bloggers ... harrumph!

     
  • On 5/27/2008 3:06 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    @Howard - I would LOVE to! Bring the party with you!

    @HDW - I understand that it's a holiday weekend and lots of folks will be gone. BUT if you guys don't head out of town, you KNOW I'd love for you to join Howard.

    @Everybody else - and why the hell aren't y'all going to be there?

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page