Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

02 June 2008

Because it's Monday

...we can all use a laugh. Here's one: the Muppets performing "Fuck the Pain Away" by Peaches. Which should tell you that it's NSFW - in some work (or home) environments.


(Thanks to Tunes 'N Toons and Howard.)

  • On 6/02/2008 4:14 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    I'll watch this later. I don't want you to go under the damn knife! Dammit!

     
  • On 6/02/2008 4:37 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    Thanks, sweetie, but I'd just as soon get it over with; this being very careful how I walk so I don't screw my knee up even worse sucks ... and not in a good way at all. If it's any consolation, I'll try to murmur only your name while I'm knocked out.
    NOTE: Updated Update.

     
  • On 6/03/2008 1:00 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Oh my goodness, I needed a laugh today - it's still the beginning of a very long week...

     
  • On 6/03/2008 4:59 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    I like the idea of you whispering my name! Yeah yeah yeah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page