Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

03 June 2008

No comment



(I'm not going to add any commentary other than to ask that you please don't bombard Dan Piraro with hate mail. This cartoon is relevant social commentary by a good guy. If you're going to bitch about it, bitch at me; for kudos, however, please go tell Dan you like his stuff.)

  • On 6/03/2008 4:12 PM, Blogger none said…

    When I first heard someone tell me thier father gave them breast implants for their 16th birthday instead of a car I was floored.

    The cartoon makes perfect sense to me.

     
  • On 6/03/2008 4:25 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    This is actually exactly what I wrote about today... piggybacking on what SMID wrote about a few days ago.

     
  • On 6/12/2008 7:25 PM, Blogger hotdrwife said…

    I worked for a Plastic Surgeon and the patients had some interesting stories. But, I believe the famous line from the doctor to me (after a woman was mad she didn't "look right") was, "Sometimes, you can't fix ugly".

    I had to giggle.

    Just a little.
    Maybe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page