Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

20 June 2008

Wow

Just ... wow. I got a whole shitload of birthday wishes today from my friends! A LOT more than I ever expected. I just want to tell all of you how very special you have all made this birthday for me. Thank you SO much!

And now I'm off to find me some cake!

  • On 6/20/2008 1:57 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Hope it's GOOD cake! You deserve it!

     
  • On 6/20/2008 2:00 PM, Blogger Howard said…

    Well, let me add to that pile: Happy Birthday! Mmm, cake.

     
  • On 6/20/2008 2:07 PM, Blogger Suzy said…

    I thought it was 2 weeks away? Please don't tell me that 2 weeks has already gone by because here at my house it's going BACKWARDS.
    Happy Birthday!

     
  • On 6/20/2008 3:03 PM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    You have a birthday today? Wow. Why didn't you let us know? How old are you?

     
  • On 6/20/2008 3:37 PM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    Happy Happy Happy! Glad you liked the little blogospere party we threw for you.

    HUG!!

     
  • On 6/20/2008 4:12 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    Well good! You deserve to have your cake AND eat it, too! ;)

    *spanx*

     
  • On 6/20/2008 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday!

     
  • On 6/20/2008 5:33 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    @Suzy - 2 weeks is my trip to Denver; today is my birthday.

    @Denise - I'm not sure I remember which one this is; that's how old I am.

    @SMID - Best.Birthday.Party.EVER!

    @St. Teri - I love that havin' and eatin' thang! And the spanx, too.

    EVERYBODY - THANK YOU ALL! IT'S BEEN TERRIFIC!

     
  • On 6/20/2008 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YAY!!!

    It's because you're terribly sexy that people are wishing you tons of birthday cheer. Plus, it's not every day you get to turn 29, you know?

     
  • On 6/20/2008 6:04 PM, Blogger She says said…

    Ditto the pile-on... happy birthday!!!

     
  • On 6/20/2008 7:55 PM, Blogger exskindiver said…

    birthday hugs sexy momma.

     
  • On 6/21/2008 6:16 AM, Blogger Jenn in Holland said…

    Birthdays, good. Cake, better.
    Glad it's been a happy, happy.
    Heart you.

     
  • On 6/21/2008 8:01 PM, Blogger FriĆ°vin said…

    Cake. Yum.

    Yours is the 2nd birthday today I'm stumbled across. I'll have to make a note. (Yeah, I know I'm a day late and a dollar short.)

    Yours should be easy to remember because I have a cousin born on the same day.

     
  • On 6/22/2008 5:20 PM, Blogger nexy said…

    happy belated birthday! and as far as age is concerned, i started counting backward when i hit 30. which means i'm now 8. looking foward to hitting those negative numbers.

     
  • On 6/26/2008 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jamie.Happy belated B-day!!
    I would love to meet you when you're In Denver!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page