Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

28 July 2008

Car Conversation

Pink Guy and I were driving to the grocery store on Saturday and during the trip we were talking. The following is a snippet of that conversation:

Jami: "Well, we all have our little peccadilloes."

Pink Guy: [Silence - signifying "WTF?"]

J: "Do you know what a 'peccadillo' is?"

PG: "No. [pause] Unless maybe it's a heavily armored chicken."

J: "[laughing] That's it almost exactly! It's also often found dead in the road after attempting to cross it."

PG: "Figures. Maybe I'll draw a picture of that when we get home."

I went on to explain what a peccadillo really is. And he hasn't drawn a picture of his version yet.

  • On 7/31/2008 4:45 AM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    My dad uses that word. It is just such an odd word. I like the Pink Guy's interpretation of it! :)

     
  • On 8/16/2008 5:37 AM, Blogger LisAway said…

    Thanks for the new word! I saw your comment on Something to Say about feeling unsure about submitting posts to Bloggers Annex, and I totally feel the same way. I actually just jointed at the same time as you (which I know because the powers that be sent me the reply that was intended for you--"Dear Jami...")

    Nice to meet you! I'm sure I'll be seeing you around!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page