Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

13 August 2008

Haiku Buckaroo !!!

Damn! I just realized that I haven't posted a notice about the Third (non-annual) Haiku Buckaroo Contest! Like the other two contests, this one is being hosted/run by Leslie at My Mommy's Place. The deadline for entries is this Friday, so y'all get with the program and get those haikus in to Leslie! You, too, could win a whole bunch of cool stuff, including the coveted Haiku Buckaroo badge that you, of course, have already seen in my sidebar. (over there ⇒)

Click To Enter The Contest!

  • On 8/13/2008 12:23 PM, Blogger Jenn in Holland said…

    Well then, where oh where
    Are your fine contributions
    to the big contest?

    Your haiku is fab
    Well, amazing is more apt.
    Kinda like you are.

     
  • On 8/13/2008 12:37 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    Although my heart melts
    at your praise, I can't enter.
    I already won.

     
  • On 8/13/2008 9:10 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    a cheat would please us
    reading more of Jami's words
    is always so fine

     
  • On 8/14/2008 9:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You could always enter...I'd just have to come up with a new prize especially for you should you win! You certainly have the talent to win it again. And if you did, I think I'd have to rename the contest in your honor or something!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page