Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

15 August 2008

Haiku Friday: Weather

[Two to make up for my previous dereliction of my haiku duty.]

Morning sun creates
Hazy backlight for buildings.
Foggy edifice.

--------------
Windows shattering?
Tornado? End of the world?
No - Texas rainstorm.



Haiku Friday

  • On 8/17/2008 5:59 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Your window shattered?

    Whoa.

    Gorgeous haikus, Jami. I sure wish I could write like this.

     
  • On 8/18/2008 10:43 PM, Blogger robkroese said…

    I wish we had rainstorms here. It hasn't rained at all for 4 months.

     
  • On 8/22/2008 5:01 AM, Blogger Jenn in Holland said…

    Hahahaha! Love the Texas rainstorm one. Having lived through the wildness of several many of those, I think you sum up the experience perfectly!

    Other haiku is also lovely. Very strong image! You are so damn good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page