Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

05 September 2008

Haiku Friday: Anger

I am so angry
At things I cannot control!
Where's my happy place?



Haiku Friday

  • On 9/05/2008 9:14 AM, Blogger Patsy said…

    I hope you find your happy place and can get rid of the anger. I also breathed a sigh of relief when Gustav didn't come our way. I'm over close to you Bay City is what I call home. rpbain@att.net

     
  • On 9/05/2008 10:30 AM, Blogger Storytellin' Mama said…

    It's a tough time... hard to hold steady and trust... hope you feel better and can use the anger... use it!!

     
  • On 9/05/2008 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My happy place is focusing on what's in my sphere of influence. Lattes help, too, but that's just me. :) Hope you find your happy place soon. It's there.

     
  • On 9/05/2008 10:55 AM, Blogger Suzy said…

    add my hands to that haiku.

     
  • On 9/05/2008 7:13 PM, Blogger Sai Hijara - Ferraris said…

    I hear you...I myself is look for my happy place!

    But things we have no control of we just have to let go...

    Sending you happy thoughts!

     
  • On 9/05/2008 9:40 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    I think it's run off with my happy place, Jami.

    Ugh.

    Hope tomorrow is a better day. Huge hugs to you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page