Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

14 September 2008

I'm OK!

This will be short and totally non-informative if you're looking for details about Ike's impact here. But if you want to know if I'm OK, this is the post for you ... because we're doing fine. No power to our neighborhood (although we're running on the generator at our place) but no damage and no injuries, either. No work and no school tomorrow. For now, just biding our time.

Thanks to everyone who contacted (or tried to contact) me to check on us! I'm sure your positive energies and thoughts helped us all get through this. As soon as I can, I'll be back with more details but for now I'll simply repeat that we're doing fine.

  • On 9/14/2008 4:38 PM, Blogger Suzy said…

    Glad to hear it...

     
  • On 9/14/2008 6:51 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Relieved and happy. Hang in there!

     
  • On 9/15/2008 6:24 AM, Blogger Jackie said…

    Whew, good. Take care.

     
  • On 9/15/2008 7:52 AM, Blogger Ambassador said…

    Glad to hear you are OK - and finally after a whole month, there are no named storms in the Gulf or Atlantic.

    Don't know about you, but I've had enough of this for one year.

    Stay safe, OK?

     
  • On 9/15/2008 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whew!

    Hey, I'm kind of in the same boat as you. No power here - Ike actually hit Ohio too (check out my post about it whenever you can get online). I know, I can't believe it either. Oddly, there is power at work (shit). I can't even imagine what you guys had to go through.

    No generator here, though. I'm hoping they restore power to my neighborhood soon, otherwise my fridge contents will be going directly into the garbage... :(

     
  • On 9/18/2008 9:51 AM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    Soooooooooooooooooo happy to hear you are okay!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page