Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

04 November 2008

Just do it!

I don't care who you vote for (actually, I do but that's not the point) as long as you just get out there and DO IT! Vote, that is.

  • On 11/04/2008 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I voted!

    (P.S. My word verification: DRINK.)

     
  • On 11/05/2008 7:39 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    We did it, and we ran around most of the day bugging others to just do it, too.

    And I'm happy to say that out of the 100 or so people we contacted, only three hadn't done it. And they were on the way.

    It was a great day in our history.

    Finally.

     
  • On 11/05/2008 10:28 AM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    I did vote, but it was in a bar and I had to decide whether or not the gal next to me should order another beer. I voted YES! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page