Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

11 November 2008

Thank you!

Most Americans today are echoing Barack Obama's mantra of "Yes we can!" Unfortunately, at the same time, they are also saying to some minorities "No you can't." And that's not what I put MY life on the line for during the 9 years I was in the Navy.

But because I love my country, I did serve - just as countless other men and women who might disagree with the actions of their government did before me and continue to do today. So a sincere THANK YOU, veterans and active-duty military members, from the bottom of my heart for your service to our county so that all most of us can retain all the rights guaranteed to us by our federal and state constitutions.

  • On 11/12/2008 8:17 AM, Blogger Weekends Off said…

    I just wanted to go on record saying that this situation sucks big time. I think it's ridiculous for anyone to think that they have the right to dictate this for other Americans. I think it's ridiculous that Charles Manson has the right to get married and honest, tax paying, law abiding citizens don't have that same right.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page