Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

14 November 2008

Update on Prop. 8


Andy at Towleroad has the latest Mega Prop 8 Update up, including news, videos, protest locations and links to even more sites.

  • On 11/14/2008 8:26 PM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    I'm just so bowled over by California. What does the rest of the US think of my state? We've had same sex marriages for years and everything is just fine here.

    Thanks for the image. It's on my site now. Because I do anything you do....

    [PS - Right now I'm listening to the J Giels Band's "Love Stinks".]

     
  • On 11/14/2008 10:53 PM, Blogger robkroese said…

    It might help convince some of the anti-gay marriage people if the pro-marriage people didn't insist on assuming that they are acting out of "hate". I abstained from voting, but that damn H8 logo makes me want to punch whoever designed it in the face.

     
  • On 11/18/2008 5:57 PM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    That site has become really engaging very quickly. Kudos to them.

     
  • On 11/19/2008 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm still reeling that it got passed at all. Just when the rest of us across the water were thinking things were starting to get civilised and cooperative over there... x

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page