Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

22 December 2008

... and on bass

(Note: I don't normally play along with Music Monday because ... well, just because. But these two shots were just too perfect to NOT post.)

First up, some of the guitars in our house:
From left to right: Guitar Hero wireless for PS2, Fireball's scaled-down Stratocaster and Pink Guy's new flying-V. I have no idea what any of the other stuff on the floor is because ... ummm ... I've been in a coma for a year?

... and now, jamming on bass after a hard night trick-or-treating,
Joker on bass
JOKER!


(BTW, out of a total of five guitars in our house, none are owned by adults.)

  • On 12/23/2008 9:32 AM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    I LOVE it!!! You gotta play more often. Thanks so much.

     
  • On 12/24/2008 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Guitar Hero rocks!! I love playing it even though I can't play regular guitar. Ben plays, though. So we have all kinds of guitars around the house too. Love the Joker makeup, too.

    Merry Christmas, Jami!!! *HUGS*

     
  • On 12/29/2008 10:35 AM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    Guitar Hero has revolutionized the musically uneducated world! Suddenly, all the youngsters know and love the old stuff! :)

     
  • On 12/30/2008 3:11 AM, Blogger Jackie said…

    I play some ax myself. I was scared Guitar Hero would turn kids away from real music, but I'm overjoyed that it is turning them on to music. I should get me some G Hero.

     
  • On 12/30/2008 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What other stuff on the floor? I didn't notice anything. Except how much I want Guitar Hero.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page