Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

01 December 2008

Where have I been?

Some of you may have noticed that there have not been a lot of posts here lately. Some of you may NOT have noticed that fact. But regardless of whether or not you knew I was missing, I wanted to let you know why I've been absent here. I know - I don't owe you an explanation, but hey ... explanation = blog post.

Halloween came and we decorated and cooked for a big party for the neighborhood. Then Halloween was over and I un-decorated. Then the kids were sick. Then Redheaded Spouse AND the kids were sick. Then they all got well and I got sick. Then Thanksgiving came and went. Then I thought I was all better but then my voice went on strike because it didn't fell all better. And now we're all caught up.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled lives.

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page