Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

13 January 2009

What if ...

Not that I'm paranoid or anything (although I'm sure I do have enemies out to get me), but it occurred to me that the sad state of the economy and the need to immediately start fixing it pretty much will be distracting the new administration from doing much in-depth investigation of other things - like how badly Bushco has fucked the country and how many laws may have been bent, broken or circumvented in the process of transferring money and power to the hands of corporations and fat cats. Kind of like not being able to tell that you have stepped in a big pile of dog shit when you're in a huge room full of horse shit. Surely, it's only a coincidence that all of this is happening just as Duhbya and his minions (and handlers) are exiting. Right? Right?

worst. president. ever. Thank the goddess that it's almost over!

  • On 1/13/2009 6:17 PM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    I was JUST talking about this with a colleague while we walked back to our office. I couldn't agree more that the economy is going to ensure that Dubya and Co. will literally get away with murder, mayhem and monstrocities.

     
  • On 1/14/2009 12:06 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    Not for nothing, but you're not paranoid Jamie.

    I AM totally out to get you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page