Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

23 March 2009

Different Shoes

Totally stolen from Alex Billings ... and Kenneth Cole:



(Yes, I'm still around. Don't give up on me yet!)

  • On 3/23/2009 6:12 PM, Blogger heels said…

    Hey! I'm wearing Kenneth Cole shoes right now!

    (Just like me to focus on the shoes, right? There were not enough shoes in that piece, BTW)

    ;)

     
  • On 3/23/2009 7:23 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    She's gorgeous.

     
  • On 3/23/2009 7:23 PM, Blogger Suzy said…

    Got to ask this question. She is a beautiful woman but WHY do they always get those huge cheek implants? My ex (p.s.) used to refuse to give those because they look so fake. You can see the outline of them in the video. Is that a stereotype of what they think a woman looks like? Most woman do not have any cheekbones certainly not that round and high.

    What do you think?

     
  • On 3/29/2009 4:27 AM, Blogger Jenn in Holland said…

    This is gorgeous Jami. Imagine a world without labels for people. Just people.
    Ah, I love it.

     
  • On 4/21/2009 11:28 AM, Blogger Weekends Off said…

    Cool! How are you doing?

     
  • On 4/26/2009 7:53 AM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    Suzy,

    "Why do they ALL get those implants?...Is that a stereotype of what THEY think a woman looks like?"

    About whom are you asking? Perhaps your questions would have been better phrased: "Why did SHE..." (to which we all could have answered "I don't know; you'd have to ask her").

    I may have to go back and watch it over again. I didn't notice any implants.

     
  • On 5/03/2009 3:14 PM, Blogger Anonymous Woman said…

    Because hollow cheeks are usually only found on men, and women when they have advanced in age.

    If the size and placement is correct, it feminizes and sets the clock back. Two for one. i can't wait to get them.

    Frankly i'm tired of seeing women who desire FFS get made out to be some sort of philosophical failure.

    Your rediculing her attractiveness and/or appearance leaves me shaking my head.

     
  • On 5/04/2009 9:04 AM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    Sheesh I missed alot. What a great video.

    Cheek implants or not - she is gorgeous, poised and articulate. And her beau is a hottie!! What a lovely couple - inside and out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page