Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

17 March 2010

Holy George

I missed this post on the Truth Wins Out blog when it first came out concerning some bigoted reaction to the annual "Day of Silence" (April 16, btw) couched in Biblical quotes. But it contains a short blurb that made me smile:
I could swear up and down that because Curious George doesn’t refer to the Man in the Yellow Hat owning any other color hats, that’s because other colors are evil, and I could swear up and down that Curious George was written by a supreme deity, but I’d still be a malevolent bigot, hiding behind a book.
That's just one example the post uses to do a very good job of refuting the knee-jerk reaction of the Konservative Kristian Kongregation. Check it out.

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page