Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

24 May 2006

Am I famous now?

I just got mentioned on the CBS News website in Melissa McNamara's latest "Blogophile" column! OK, my post about the new CDC guidelines got mentioned on the second page of the column. So, even though she misspelled my name (which a lot of folks do), does this still count towards my 15 minutes of fame?

  • On 5/24/2006 10:30 AM, Blogger SoulPony said…

    coolio - way to go.

     
  • On 5/24/2006 10:32 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    Thanks! That's probably the fastest that anyone has commented on one of my posts: 2 minutes. Timing is everything.

     
  • On 5/24/2006 10:33 AM, Blogger SoulPony said…

    you must be stuck to a computer like I am all day.

     
  • On 5/24/2006 10:37 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    Computers are my life! Or at least they've helped to pay for my life for about the past 30 years. Yes, I spend a good portion of my working life at a computer but most of that is not here. Timing really IS everything.

     
  • On 5/24/2006 4:48 PM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    Hey, that's pretty cool! I've been blogging for over two years and no one has ever quoted me! :)

     
  • On 5/25/2006 9:48 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    Well, I'm not CBS News but I'm pretty sure I've quoted you on something.

     
  • On 5/25/2006 4:30 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    Thanks, Jen, although I don't think that the Tiajuana videos sold enough copies to qualify as famous.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page