Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

19 July 2006

More smiling

It's been about a month since I posted my 2004 stand-up routine, so in that vein and to lighten things up after talking about the Repugnant's platform, I guess it's about time for some more comedy. This routine is also from Southern Comfort in Atlanta but dates from 2002. Again, the video and the sound are not very good, but at least here my voice doesn't have more in common with frogs than with people.

Hey, y'all watch this!

  • On 7/19/2006 5:11 PM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    Ah, now, *this* one I was there for! In fact, I'm pretty sure the picture of you, Michelle and me at SCC is from this particular one. Yes?

     
  • On 7/19/2006 5:19 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    Jen, you're very welcome. I'm glad I could help.

    Denise, I'm pretty sure you're right about that. I don't have pix on this machine at work but I'll double check that when I get home.

     
  • On 7/20/2006 8:24 AM, Blogger SoulPony said…

    Great Stuff Girl! Keep 'em coming.

     
  • On 7/20/2006 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is great! I had no idea...

     
  • On 7/21/2006 12:40 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    Thanks, y'all!

     
  • On 7/21/2006 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very funny! I love your delivery. Such dry intelligent wit is in evidence here! x

     
  • On 7/22/2006 5:20 PM, Blogger FriĆ°vin said…

    Oh, Jami, I'm not sure whether to watch it now or just savor the knowledge that it's there and I can watch it later!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page