Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

17 July 2007

Another Award

Awesome! Jenn at Something to Say: About Life in the Netherlands has given me a Schmoozer Award!


"Schmoozing is the natural ability “to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.” Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship"

With my TSG Award and Adjutant Inspectorship, I guess I'm going to have to think about adding that trophy room. I'll start filling out the paperwork for the permits ... tomorrow.

Now I get to send a Schmoozer to some deserving folks:
Cathouse Teri at The Road Lester Traveled
Sher at Wiping the Crazy Off My Face
Tonya at Ugly Is the New Pretty
Hot Dr's Wife at Green Apple Martini
kona at konagod

(I'd also like to send one to Jen Burke, but she's not posting right now. She'll just have to wait.)

  • On 7/17/2007 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    first of all i would like to thank Jami, blah, blah,blah, long speach, music starts, credits roll and george bush for giving us all something to bond over.

    love ya jami and congrats on your award.

     
  • On 7/17/2007 4:03 PM, Blogger SoulPony said…

    speech damn it. i can't spell

     
  • On 7/17/2007 4:03 PM, Blogger SoulPony said…

    i like peaches

     
  • On 7/17/2007 4:06 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    I'd like to thank the Academy and to all the people who voted for me. (Jami)

    I'd also like to give a shout out to any dead rappers who might have played a part in my success and to my first grade teacher, who coincidentally is a dead rapper.

     
  • On 7/17/2007 4:06 PM, Blogger hotdrwife said…

    Congrats on your well-deserved award, and thank you for passing it on to me! You are too sweet.

     
  • On 7/17/2007 4:09 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    Y'all are all welcome!

    Tonya - are you still on vacation and drinking early?

    Sher - wait a minute! A dead person taught you in first grade? I think we may have our first clue as to a possible root cause for some of your problems.

     
  • On 7/17/2007 9:53 PM, Blogger robkroese said…

    Congratulations! I got one of these two. I'm using it as a doorstop.

     
  • On 7/18/2007 1:44 AM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    Schmoozers-R-Us!

     
  • On 7/18/2007 5:12 AM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    Funny but I would've given you one if you weren't already on Mz. Jenn's list.

    I just love this one! So glad it's in your trophy room.

     
  • On 7/18/2007 6:32 AM, Blogger Friðvin said…

    I think my schmoozing is now being referred to an "infinite steam of consciousness." HA HA!

     
  • On 7/18/2007 9:32 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    Diesel - good idea. I've got a lot of doors, plus it saves me from having to do the actual work of building a trophy case.

     
  • On 7/18/2007 10:22 AM, Blogger none said…

    Congrats and well deserved :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page