Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

13 July 2007

Random Stuff

OK, I got tagged with the Meme-o'8 again so I'm going to go ahead and do it just to get it out of the way. But I'm supposed to post the rules and then tag 8 others, and I'm not going to do that. I'll just list the random 8 and that's it. But in fairness, I'll try to list 8 new things and not repeat the stuff about my being able to fall asleep instantly or stop hiccups or find 4-leaf clovers.

1) I used to be very shy and introverted. I don't know what happened to that.

2) I like to drive fast - often way too fast for my own good. But lots of speeding tickets and driving with my kids in the car have brought me down a lot closer to actual posted speed limits.

3) I can fit more stuff in a given space than anyone I know. Without cramming.

4) In the past year, I've started to get arthritis in my hands. It sucks. Major.

5) I talk too much. It's something of a nervous habit but it's better than biting my fingernails (which is a habit that I rate right down there with picking your nose and then eating the boogers).

6) I don't get lost. At the very least, I always know how to get back to where I started. For that reason, I like wandering around in cities where I've never been before - just exploring.

7) I've been skating (inline) outdoors for over 10 years for exercise and for fun. I was on a speed-skating (roller skates) team when I was 13.

8) I can wiggle my ears.

9) I don't always follow rules very well.

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page