Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

21 January 2008

Announcing the announcement

Haiku Buckaroo is coming again! Warm up those 5-7-5s and get ready! OK, the actual announcement of the commencement of the Second Annual Haiku Buckaroo contest has not been made yet, but Leslie has the announcement of the announcement of the contest at My Mommy's Place. And since I was the winner of the First Annual Haiku Buckaroo contest (and I have the badge over there⇒ to prove it) I will not be participating in this contest. However, I will be assisting with the judging. So be nice to me.

  • On 1/21/2008 4:50 PM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    While you deserved to win (and really you did so please see my tongue in my cheek as I type this), I am disappointed that my
    erotic haiku
    which involved a train conductor didn't win.

    I mean, how can 5-7-5 get juicier?

     
  • On 1/22/2008 1:46 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Boy, I was ready to just hand over the title to you again. ;-)

     
  • On 1/22/2008 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! You truly have a gift for the written word. I'm so glad you're helping out with the judging. Thank you!

     
  • On 1/23/2008 3:14 PM, Blogger mark hoback said…

    No special treatment?
    Excuse me don't accuse me -
    Hitting on the judge

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page