Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

18 March 2008

Good times - redux

OK. I had to wait for Denise to send me her pictures. Then I had to get my lazy ass in gear and actually post the good one. Note that in the picture below, I do NOT have a big smile on my face. That is NOT because I wasn't happy to be right there because I was. No, it's because I still have The Great Notch, and I'm not immortalizing it in any picture!

Denise Jami
And now, proof that Denise and I go back a few years. This picture was taken in (I think) 1994. Aside from swapping places, we haven't changed a bit, have we?

1994

  • On 3/18/2008 1:43 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    So cool!

    I'm going to photoshop a picture of myself over Denise's face so I can pretend I was at dinner with you!!!!!!!

     
  • On 3/18/2008 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL. Oh, back in day when big hair was all the rage. Hee. You guys look great (then and now), glad you shared the pics! And any updates on "the notch?"

     
  • On 3/18/2008 8:07 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    No, not in the least, but I like your hairstyles better now. ;-)

     
  • On 3/21/2008 8:16 AM, Blogger hotdrwife said…

    Hmm. I think I had those earrings circa '94, too ....

    Great pictures!!

     
  • On 3/23/2008 10:00 PM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    OMG. I can't believe you still have that old photo of us, Jami! Back when we were young, skinny, and still wore wigs! :)

    I sure wish I still had that dress... AND that figure! ::grin::

    Anyway, it was really great to see you. I hope we don't have to wait another two years to do it again.

    Oh, wait. I'll be in Houston April 24-26 for a Transgender Legal Roundtable (a gathering of TG lawyers, if you can just imagine...).

     
  • On 3/25/2008 10:21 AM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    I'm with Teri. I want to be photoshopped into the photo.

    But the HAIR in that 1990's photo! And the earrings! You both had GLAM!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page