Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

03 March 2008

New pix - kinda

First, I apologize for not pumping out a couple of posts a day for the past week or so. No, I'm not going to plead being (physically) sick again, but I am going to fall back on the old standby, "I've been REALLY busy!" Along with other things, one of my jobs has been to work on upgrading two specialized project management software tools that were written in-house some time ago. Now that I've gotten all the enhancements, bug fixes and miscellaneous clean-up done, they want the help files for those tools updated, too. That has turned into lots and LOTS of work, especially since the original help was written about five years ago by someone who spoke English as a second language. Maybe third.

But, because of the overwhelming number of requests I received for new pictures after my last post on the subject, I've decided to honor both those requests. Sort of. Since I still don't have my new tooth (although the dentist is now promising it on Thursday), there aren't any new head shots. So I'm going to the other extreme: what follows are the shoes I wore to work last week. Enjoy!

Mon
This is also a good shot of the carpet in my office.

Tues
They're re-doing part of the computer room floor; the wood is temporary.

Wed
These gray slacks are NOT the same gray slacks pictured above.

Thur
Yes, those are bare feet in there.

Fri
No, the color is correct - those really are green jeans.

  • On 3/03/2008 3:23 PM, Blogger heels said…

    I have shoes exactly like those in the second picture. They took me all the way through pregnancy and beyond. Yours look a little... newer than mine!

     
  • On 3/03/2008 4:24 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    I cleaned mine off just a month ago and even polished both the black pair, which probably explains why they look so good. At least one pair of these shoes has been glued back together at least once because I really like them and can't find a replacement. And I'm cheap. My niece hates the first pair because they're old and not in style now (she says they've NEVER been in style) but I like 'em because they never look used and they're comfy as hell and they keep my toes warm.

     
  • On 3/04/2008 10:06 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    I love the first pair, especially!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page