Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

09 April 2008

More useless information

Heels tagged me for a meme, and as both my faithful readers know, I don't usually do memes. But because she said I was "awesome", I succumbed to the flattery and decided to (kinda) do hers. What I'm not going to do is post all the rules ... because I don't intend to follow all the rules. But here goes:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.

2. sumpin', sumpin'... rules ... sumpin'

3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.

4. sumpin', sumpin'... tag ... sumpin'

Not that anything about me is unimportant, here are six less important factoids:
  • I'm right-handed but I do some things - and I'm not saying what they are - like lefties do them.

  • I have brown eyes. Beautiful brown eyes.

  • I saw JFK speak when I was in junior high school.

  • My handwriting sucks.

  • From grades K through 12, I never got good conduct grades. If they had handed out conduct grades in college, I doubt that I would gotten good ones then, either.

  • I don't like being cold. I'd much rather sweat than shiver.



Miscellaneous other useless stuff:

1. The Great Notch is gone. My dentist was so embarrassed by my last tooth fiasco that she made me a temporary tooth for free; I got it put in yesterday. I get the permanent one on May 5. No pix at least until then.

2. My blouse matched the flowers in the restroom today. Because I thought that was a little cool (hey, sometimes I'm easily impressed), I tried to take a picture of it. But the picture was either out of focus, badly composed and/or the flowers and my top kept coming out in the photo looking like two different shades of lavender. Maybe I need to get either my eyeballs or my cellphone camera recalibrated. But I'm posting a picture anyway.
Flowers

  • On 4/09/2008 4:04 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    Those first three things are far from unimportant. Or even less than important.

    The least important thing about me is.......................... I ate an apple for lunch.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page