Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

15 May 2008

Keith!

I've said it before (several times, in fact): if I had a uterus, I would be pregnant with Keith Olbermann's love child! I loves me some Keith.
...a Special Comment on two topics a lot of us had foolishly thought, had naively hoped, we would not again have to address... and a third topic nobody thought a president would ever seriously mention in public unless perhaps he'd just been hit in the head with something and was not in full possession of his faculties - how he expressed his "empathy" to the families of the dead in Iraq - by giving up golf.

This particular commentary of his was just a little too long for a single YouTube entry, but it's worth every second. Top one first, then the bottom one.



  • On 5/15/2008 8:33 PM, Blogger Howard said…

    He's a little ticked, eh? I just wish he had delivered that last sentence differently. It seem to lose power as he said it one word at a time. Oh, well. Still great.

     
  • On 5/15/2008 8:34 PM, Blogger Landlady of Fat said…

    OMG I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed this!!

     
  • On 5/16/2008 7:25 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Cable Girl on 42 had this yesterday, too, on a single clip from the MSNBC.com site. Keith ROCKS.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page