Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

14 August 2008

Found

Closer than sisters
My girlfriends found while blogging.
Serendipity.


(and you know who you are!)

Have you entered the Haiku Buckaroo contest? No? Go do it! Now!

  • On 8/15/2008 12:03 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    Tha's a purrty one, just like you!

    Hey, sistah, I be missin' our daily greetings!!!!

    But I know we are in one another's thoughts and hearts. :)

     
  • On 8/16/2008 8:33 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Sweet haiku, Jami!

     
  • On 8/16/2008 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awwwww :)

    In halcyon days
    My young life was peace and prose.
    Rediscover zen.

    I used to have fun with poetry and haiku. I was such a little buddhisty, new-agey thing. I miss that, I was quite happy. It worked much better than worrying, at any rate! Maybe I'll write some more haikus again, it IS fun!

     
  • On 8/22/2008 4:59 AM, Blogger Jenn in Holland said…

    Total serendipity.
    Lucky, lucky me.

     
  • On 8/22/2008 11:19 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    No - lucky ME!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page